Thanks for the reply.

I think I have narrowed down what the issue is, but I'm at a loss on how to
resolve it.  On the very first request, the image link sent to the browser
is this:
http://some.server.com/myApp/images/A2_incent.jpg;jsessionid=AF447A2112DDC43
E0745C06EB82623D0

However, if I refresh the page (second request of the same session), the
link sent to the browser is this:
http://some.server.com/myApp/images/A2_incent.jpg

Clearly, the first URL is faulty...there should be a "?" after "jpg", not
";".  I have no idea why it's ";" and not "?".  Any ideas?  I can repeat
this behavior at will.

Incidentally, the httpd.conf has this in it:

JkMount /myApp/*.do  ajp13
JkMount /myApp/*.jsp  ajp13

The app uses Struts, though I didn't write it.

John