Hi,

Could someone recommended any sources which give a description on how to connect to Xindice (Apaches native XML database) through Tomcat. What modifications do you have to make to the environment settings in Tomcat (web.xml, server.xml etc)? I want to make use of the servlet programming capabilities of Tomcat and manipulate the XML documents i have stored in Xindice. I'd appreciate any advice you might be able to give me.

Many thanks,

David