There's something problematic about the Enumeration i get from
HttpSession.getAttributeNames?
  I have some situations in my application that I have to loop thru all
my session attributes, but for some reason sometimes I get an
"java.util.ConcurrentModificationException" then looping them...
  The strangest thing is that a developer here get this error when he
reloads a page, but it doesn't happen when he press enter in the URL
bar... and this JSP file isn't the target of an HTML form... but
receives parameters from the query string
  I'm using JDK 1.4.1 and Tomcat 4.1.12

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas