Aleix,

> Hi,
>
>   In the mail I wrote incorrectly the tomcatAuthentication
> sentence, but
> I wrote it correctly in the jk2.properties file.

Think of it too ;), but discarded to ask for :) thanks for the
clarification..

>   My authentication in Apache is made throw a users file that can be
> declared in httpd.conf in Apache. Then in the same file, I have the
> sentences to connect to Tomcat, and it works fine because I
> can call all
> my servlets without problems. Maybe I'm forgetting something.

I assume that without tomcat using only apache you can see the BAsic
Auth dialog pops up..

Sorry to insist but the behaviour one can observe, when the 2 servers
(tomcat & apache ) are throwing his auth independently, is other, one
see Apache throwing his auth dialogs, but later Tomcat refuses to enter
in the protected area, so you can end seeing 2 auth dialogs poping up..
but to see only the tomcat one is really strange.. seems as Apache not
correctly configured from here..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega