There isn't enough information here to offer much help.
Not knowing what your web application is doing, it
can't be determined if this is a bug in Tomcat or a
bug in your web application.

You are welcome to give Tomcat 3.3.2-dev a quick try
to see if it behaves differently.  You can find it
here:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/nightly-3.3.x/>

Cheers,
Larry