Well, the first thing:  httpd.conf, either through manual entry or
mod_jk.conf, needs an entry that looks something like this:

<VirtualHost www.meetdave.com>

    ServerName www.meetdave.com
    Alias /examples "C:/tomcat/Tomcat-4-1-18/webapps/examples"

    <Directory "C:/tomcat/Tomcat-4-1-18/webapps/examples">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.jsp
    </Directory>
    <Location "/examples/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>
    <Location "/examples/META-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>
    <Directory "C:/tomcat/Tomcat-4-1-18/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Directory>

    <Directory "C:/tomcat/Tomcat-4-1-18/webapps/examples/META-INF/">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Directory>

    JkMount /examples/servlet/*  ajp13
    JkMount /examples/*.jsp  ajp13

</VirtualHost>

Basically, the error message is 100% descriptive.  The worker can't find a
match for that host, for that URL.

How about disabling the auto-config (just disable the Include in httpd.conf)
and putting the VirtualHost container with the appropriate JkMounts in
there, and seeing what happens?

Keep it simple...start with a default install, then add/change things a step
at a time.  I just tried a default install, and replaced every occurence of
"localhost", except for the defaultHost parameter, in server.xml with
"myhost" and it works.

HTH

John

http://www.meetdave.com/examples