Hi,
You would have to do many workarounds and remappings and have robust
servlets that handle all sorts of redirection.  It would suck.

You could probably save a lot of time and effort, and end up with a
maintainable and portable product, if you redesign your app to either be
one webapp or two completely separate ones, not one contained within
another.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics