From: Felipe Schnack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 11:11 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: servlet URL

  I'm writing a servlet that requires to be a Singleton (much like
Struts' servlet), and I have some other objects that need to know the
URL of this Servlet to make some redirects to it... so I need this
servlet to have a method that return its URL, as in web.xml
  I can get this from HttpServletRequest??