In your web application's <Context>, you need a <ResourceLink> to specify
that the global resource is accessible in a given context.  Look at the
example at the bottom of the page at...

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html#Resource
%20Links

--
Sean Dockery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

00b701c2cf32$40331840$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:00b701c2cf32$40331840$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...