From: "Karl Moss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 07:49
Subject: Binding to Tomcat 4.x JNDI context

I'd like to be able to bind an object to the JNDI context during the
initialization of a servlet so that other servlets (within other webapps)
can find it. The java:comp/env directory is read-only, so where is the best
place to bind? If I bind the object in the context root it seems to be only
visible from within the same webapp; I would like to share this object with
anyone in the container.

Thanks,

Karl Moss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]