AFAIK, JK2 (mod_jk2) already knows where its files can be found.  There is
no JK2 equivalent for JK's JkWorkersFile.

While I realize the docs on the Jakarta site for JK2 leave much to be
desired, this is the second paragraph at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configweb.html:

"This document describes the format of this configuration file. Its default
name is ${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties, where ${serverRoot} is
something like /opt/apache."

John