You cannot mask your context path.

You can hide the directories in your JSP path by making the following entry
in your web.xml file...

<webapp>

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>ValidateJSP</servlet-name>
    <jsp-file>/security/pass/Validate.jsp</jsp-file>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ValidateJSP</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/validation/Validate.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

</webapp>

Please note that this assumes that your Context path="".

This won't prevent someone from accessing your JSP page, however.  All they
need to do is type http://localhost:8080/validation/Validate.jsp to get to
that same JSP page.  Aliasing is meant to be a tool of web application
developers to use "logical" views--so the physical JSP page can be moved or
replaced with a different one in an alternate location without having to go
through the web application and change every resources that links to it.

Sean Dockery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Java Web Component Developer
Certified Delphi Programmer