Actually, the patches are a little too much behind the schedule
lately, but it's an good driver.
  I sent some patches to the list, and I would say if I started that
driver from scratch I would make some different implementations (like
the double-synchronized string buffer in PreparedStatement code), but
it's good.

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 05:20, Ralph Einfeldt wrote:
> I don't know what you exacly mean with 'lively project'
> but the last time I had to deal with the postgres driver
> the development was very active. (The result of the
> activity was not always optimal) Each time I found
> a bug, it was resolved by the time I got enough
> information to file a bug report.
>
> If you feel that the driver is not good enough you also
> may checkout jxDBCon:
> http://jxdbcon.sourceforge.net/
>

> Some intresting information can be found in
>
>http://www.google.de/search?q=cache:WKaB0FnR2iQC:lab.applinet.nl/postgresql-jdbc/+&hl=de&ie=UTF-8
> (Only Archive is currently not online)

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas