What Exception do you get?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Søren Blidorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 7:51 AM
Subject: VS: JDBC Realm & MS SQL 2000

This is how I set it up for Access.

When I change the driver settings to Oracle or MySQL it works just fine.

The connection to the SQL server works just fine. It is only the realm
that does not work.

I am not sure what else to send!!!

        <Context path="/web" docBase="c:/projects/web/web"
         debug="0" reloadable="true">
          <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
debug="0"
          connectionName="username" connectionPassword="password"
driverName="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"
          connectionURL="jdbc:odbc:web" userTable="users"
          userNameCol="username" userCredCol="password"
          userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="rolename" />
        </Context>