Here's the meaning...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> oerr ora 00600
00600, 00000, "internal error code, arguments: [%s], [%s], [%s], [%s], [%s],
// *Cause:  This is the generic internal error number for Oracle program
//         exceptions.  This indicates that a process has encountered an
//         exceptional condition.
// *Action: Report as a bug - the first argument is the internal error
number

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson