From: Will Hartung
To: Tomcat Users List
Sent: 3/5/2003 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: remember password HOW-TO?

To be pedantic, this is simply security implemented with Servlets and
Filters, and has nothing to do with the container based Form Based
Security.

I'm sure it works fine and does the job, I'm not questioning its quality
or
functionality, and David may well be able to lift it and use it
straighaway.

I'm just pointing out that this does not interact in any way with the
Container provided security infrastructure.

FYI

Regards,

Will Hartung
([EMAIL PROTECTED])