Did you add the appropriate role and a user account with that role to CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml?

John

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:15:29 +0000, Wagner Sales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I have a serious problem with the mod_jk (JK, not JK2).
When I try to access the admin tool of tomcat, I receive the HTTP 403
error. Permission denied. My mod_jk.conf have the entry JkMount
/admin/j_security_check ajp13, like explained in tomcat how to. I´m using the following versions:

j2sdk 1.4.1_02
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24
apache-2.0.45

Sorry by the bad english, and if possible, help!!!
Wagner

Wagner Sales
Linux/UNIX Consultant

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/