I have some per-thread data that I need to dispose of
when Tomcat connector thread goes away.  I'm using the
Coyote Connector.  Is there a way to do it?  A Tomcat-specific
mechanism is just fine for now, thank you.

I found HttpConnector.addLifecycleListener(), but all the
methods are marked deprecated and I'm not sure how to get at the HttpConnector in the first place.

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
kenstir