But this site doesn't contain any detail configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andoni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:57 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How can I run tomcat on port 8080 and have the users think
it's on port 80?

Forget mod_rewrite.  You just have to use the AJP Connector that is supplied
with Tomcat to connect it to Apache and have apache work on port  80.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html

Surf about a bit to find the correct version for you if you are not running
Tomcat 4.0.

If there is something preventing you from using this connector tell the list
about it and we'll see what we can do ;-)

Enjoy,

Andoni.