From: Nick Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2003 16:48
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Admin app not working..

Hmm...dont see how I would. I downloaded the tar.gz file from jakarta
and untarred with tar xzf "file name"
I didnt copy anything over from another machine or anything. I had this
issue with twoboth version 4.1.18 and .24. I was hoping the upgrade to
...24 would help, but apparently not.

Thanks for the suggestion.