From: Bill Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Relative URL problem

It would help to know your config.  e.g. Both Apache and Tomcat will respond
to a request for http://localhost:8080/myapp by sending a redirect to
http://localhost:8080/myapp/ .

"White, Joshua A (HTSC, CASD)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://localhost:8080/myapp/
> (note the trailing slash) everything works fine.  Subsequent calls to
other
> resources contain the slash (for example
> http://localhost:8080/myapp/myservlet).
>
> Any advice for handling relative urls on my default page?
>
> Regards,
>
> Joshua
>

> This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of
> addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
> disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
> immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.