From: Hamidene, Anis Ben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Running Tomcat as Windows Service

Hi,

I want to install Tomcat 4.1.2 as windows service. My servlets should
connect to another server over SSl-Connection. I did install tomcat as a
service, but when my client connects to the servlet, tomcat hangs
down,and I have to restart the service manually. If I start Tomcat using
the batch file , everything works fine. Is it better to use JavaService?
The problem happens especially when running the whole thing in a Citrix
environment.

Please help a.s.a.p. Yours anis