Hi,
I have a shutdown pb with tomcat4.1.24rpm ( linux kernel 2.4.21 and j2se1.4.2 ) since I'm using rmiregistery...
To force RmiRegistery to unload, I implement a loop to empty completely the registery by unbinding bound objects and I try to unexport all objects I can....
I read the content of the registery after that, and it's empty.....
I wait about 30 seconds and after half of tomcat processes dies, but not all of them and if I do a netstat -a, the rmiregitery is always listening on port 1099....
Is somebody's got an idea ?
Thanks a lot because I have no more idea to solve that issue....

Mourad