If you're using a lot of static content or cgi-bins or aliased directories
it still makes more sense to use apache front of tomcat/jetty (jboss).

Apache servers static content faster, if the majority of your site is
dynamic then it makes more sense to use tomcat/jetty.  It also makes more
sense to use apache because you can run jboss/tomcat as a non-root user.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]