Transmit Report:

 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 402 Local User Inbox Full ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
--- Begin Message ---
I'd like to get some suggestions for performing "post-authentication" tasks
while using Container Managed Authentication.

Craig Berry suggested a filter that checks the session for necessary
attributes, and creates them if they're missing.  This check would be
performed on every request however.

Has anyone implemented a different approach to this problem?  I'd like to
find a solution in which the extra tasks are performed just ONCE, somehow
triggered by the container authentication.  Please reference my previous
post on a filter vs. session attribute listener approach.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Sasha Borodin