Hmm well only a profiler could tell me that;  I was more looking for some
(subsequently discovered) things such as you should reseize the young
generation to be much larger than the default 25% and so on;  there are
some rules of thumb such as this which I was looking for!
cheers
Pete

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/08/2003 14:16