On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM, Tim Landscheidt <t...@tim-landscheidt.de>
wrote:
> We could also move the pressure: Labs' bot running infra-
> structure doesn't seem to be /that/ far from opening.  If
> interwiki bots were running there, it would allow the foun-
> dation to judge whether pushing for the deployment of Inter-
> Language isn't worth it in the end.
Labs isn't a fix all solution for situations like these, Since the
issue is interwiki,py has memory management problems amongst others
apparently I would be guessing ryan would be hesitant to have it
running that labs platform even though labs is designed to do more
more "virtual containers" than a shared system like how the toolserver
operates unless those issues were resolved.