Hi,

this looks very good to me. Excluding subpackages in the source directory causes lots of problems in the build. But, being not so experienced in subversion and maven, I have some stupid questions

- would the runtime, generator, templates and the maven-plugin be "independent" projects in the maven sense (i.e. would the project-base.xml be removed and not be replaced) ?

- Instead of having different trunks for the runtime, generator etc it would also be possible to have one trunk, and runtime, generator etc as subdirectories. It seems to me that different trunks is better for keeping things decoupled, but one cannot have relative paths between the different parts of the projects any more. Or is this what the trunks directory is for ?

   Thomas