> When we tried at first to generate the schema file using the jdbc task,
> we found that the database name put in the schema file was wrong.
> Instead of the db name there was the  username used to connect to the
db.
> We worked around it changing the username.
>
> We use Torque 3.3
> The DB server is postgres8.3
> The jdbc driver is postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc4.jar

There was a discussion way back on the user list (or maybe even in jira)
of how the database should be named by the jdbc task. And the outcome was:
how should the generator know ? Not every database has the concept of a
database name. And jdbc won't provide that information anyway. So using
the user name seems a sensible default.

Maybe we should look into a way of automatically postprocessing the schema
after the jdbc task.

   Thomas