Hi everyone.
I'm new of this list.
I'm writing because I've a schema generated for MySql used for a web application. I've already migrated the schema for Oracle and the application it's working fine. Now I'm trying to migrate everything for Postgresql but the main problem is that when I execute an UPDATE query I receive an error from torque, because the update query automatically
generated are of the form
   update a set a.b = c;
that in PostgreSQL it's an error because table name can't be a prefix for a column in set statement.

Do you know how it's possible to say torque to avoid column prefix in this case?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea.