Hello!

I have encountered a problem running the M2 plugin for torque. The goals I
run are basically om, sql and sqlExec. There are a lot of parameters that
can be specified for these goals so I do it in my projects pom.xml. However,
all these three goals have some parameters that have the same name, e.g the
outputDir parameter. For om, I want this to point to my source directory,
for sql I want another directory where the sql-file will be generated. But
Maven2 is limited here and it is not possible to map different values for
the same parameter to different goals.

I recently posted a question about this in the maven user mailing list. You
can read it here:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=ludwig%20list%3Aorg.apache.maven.users#query:l
udwig%20list%3Aorg.apache.maven.users%20from%3A%22Ludwig%20Magnusson%22+page
:1+mid:khb72dzwmg3g6c75+state:results

Are there any solutions for this?

/Ludwig