I'm trying to convert an old Torque site to version 4. I'm running into a
problem with using a count() function. The code looks like this:

      Criteria crit = getCriteriaDogsWithAllTitles( titles, year );

      SummaryHelper summary = new SummaryHelper();

      summary.addAggregate( "count", new Count( DogPeer.DOG_ID ) );
      List<ListOrderedMapCI> results = summary.summarize( crit );

When summarize() is executed, I get a "jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You
have an error in your SQL syntax" exception. The Criteria is good and works
fine with a doSelect(). It appears that the summarize converts the Criteria to
a string without adding in the replacements for the parameters in the prepared
statement. Also, if I take the string from the queryStatement and replace the
'?' with values, the statement runs fine from an interactive MySQL session.
When I compare the code in SummaryHelper.summarize() to BasePeerImpl.doSelect()
the code to set the replacements is present in doSelect but not in summarize.

What's the best way to report this?

Thanks,
Jay Bourland