This patches draw a line to obsolescence parents in the graph.

Changes to first version:
 * better subject for intro mail :-)
 * improve the patches as suggested by Yuya Nishihara
  * fixed typo in Patch 1
  * Patch 2 imports graph module (instead of only components)
  * Patch 4 is new, cleaning further up the import of graph

This is not tested, I can not do this. (But this time I run pyflakes and
pylint and tried to interpret the results.)

I guess patch 3 makes sense. At least I can create two lines manually when
I graft a changeset and manually obsolete it with the transplanted one.

The lines are enabled by the same button as the graft source. Its label
should be updated. Not sure about the text. There is no need for a
separate button because most obsolescence lines are only shown when hidden
changesets are displayed.

Greetings,
Simon