Hello Mad Folks,

Just grabbed a copy of ABBA gold from one of my friends, and heard their
version of "Money, Money, Money".  It's a good song, and I think what
Madness will put out will really sound incredible.  There is so much that
can be done with this song and I'm sure Bedders will have a fun time with
the bass on this song.

-