Hi gang,
9 weeks on Wednesday until the first Wembley gig & meet, so here's a reminder of what we'll be up to.
Same for both days, 22nd & 23rd

12.30pm meet in the Dublin Castle Camden Town
1.30pm go to the Arizona bar for lunch
Madwalk, then back up to the Spread Eagle around 5.30/6pm
We'll make our way up to Wembley from there & no doubt find another pub or two in the vicinity ;o)

Anyone coming to the Madmeet in the day or just the gig, for either day, please mail me offlist on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'd like a good idea of the numbers, as we got 10 more than expected for the Covent Garden meet. And I need to know if it's 30 or 300!
I'll have some t-shirts & cd's for prizes, we know from the last couple of meets, that there'll be loads of fun, walking (!) & surprises along the way.
Anyone unsure of where to stay, their travel arrangements etc, mail me offlist to sort it all out, remember its the Millennium Christmas, so everything's getting booked up fairly rapidly.

Can't wait to see you all, it'll be a cracking couple of days

Adele :o)