Hiya folks.

Strange goings on in my household tonight, I have the new BARB TV/Radio Survey machines installed into my home.
Plenty of black boxes and strange apparatus around the house.
My bedroom has two large black boxes, one for my 'Thingy do-dah' and one connected to the phone line that uploads data every night.

This 'thing' I carry about pick ups everything I listen to, Radio and TV. I have to carry it (only small looks like a pager) everywhere I go.

(Its the new thing to get the ratings.. an American company working ith BARB)

I was a bit miffed about this, I am a MCSE etc...
All the audio on TV/Radio sends a carrier wave to this box, indentiying what I am seeing/listening to no matter where or when.
Apperentley its been on 'Tommorow's World'.

It uploads the data during the night ( I plug it into a box at night) via the mains earth in the house (To the main 'Box' or 'Server'- YES!!) then sends data through a free phone number to BARB in London.

My box says now ' Hiya Simon- Dont forget me!!'

I am well miffed.

Yes,I do get paid for all of this!!

SO this how they get the TV/Radio Ratings!!
MMm.. I see 'Wonderful' and VH1 getting to No.1!! :)
Thats the Madness connection!! :p/

CheersNBeers
Simon