I am probably putting my foot in my mouth and am going to be sending CDs left right and centre.  But ....... Joe and I are visiting the USA on 4th November, and depending on the interest out there, I may be prepared to carry a few copies of the CD over with me - provided the monies are up front, if anyone lives in Boston MA or Maine ME these are the two states we are visiting.  However Im sure that your postal system would be sufficient if I popped it in an envelope to you.

Please mail me off list and I will come back to you with an address to send your pennies to.   God Im nice

Regards

Deanna