Kerry & Co. -

I'd rather have tickets for the nosebleed section of a
Madness gig than see B*witched (or anyone else) up
close any day.  I'm sure this doesn't make you feel
any better, but I felt the need to say it.  Why do you
have to go along with your sisters?  There are lots of
people from this list you could meet up with before
the concert.

Nut nut nutty,
Stephie

=====