Hey Now!
In true to form HMV Cork tradition, again I was lucky
enough to lay my hands on the pre-release date singles
for JTH.
I am literally just in the door,so will now go
away...listen..dance..and wonder in the joy of
Madness.
I shall return though,later on with a full VJFMADNESS
Review of both singles.
Talk Soon
All the Best
Vince!

P.S BTW I got your copies of the single aswell..(You
know who you are!) ;)

=====
"If it ain't Vince, it ain't worth a F*CK!"

ICQ 46099201

NEVER SAY NO TO A MAD IDEA!