Howdy, folks!

The email I'm forwarding is from a couple of nice skinheads in Germany
(REAL skins, not the right-wing fascist type) who have a couple of
tickets to BM in Winchester they cannot use. Please reply to them if you
want them.

They also run some cool competitions on their site, so check it out.
--
**********************
Bob Timm

Bringing you the best in ska/reggae on the Web:
Articles, links, reviews, forum, chat, books, videos, and more...

Skank this way...

http://ska.about.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
**********************

           About.com
  Human Guides.   Human Interests.

Skin greetings lads,  well just a quick one hopefully anyone of your
goodselves can help us we are in a bit of a pickle,  we have a pair of
tickets to see Bad Manners on the 20 of November at Winchester but as the
majority of you will know we still reside over here in Germany thus our
contact to the English scene is some what limited (until we return in
November) we where hopping that maybe you could help us out by passing this
e mail onto persons who are like minded,  by the way we are also running a
couple of other competitions have a butchers would be glad of a bit of help,
many thanks in advance.

skin regards Urte and Ted

PS.  go on have a go at the competitions
Visit our Homepage : Perry Pages
http://www.welcome.to/perrypages
E mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]