From: Gary Kohls [mailto:gko...@cpinternet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 6:52 PM
To: Gary Kohls
Subject: Corporate Fascism Alert: Boycott Chiquita and Dole: South Dakota
Peace & Justice Center urges boycott

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:02 PM

Subject: South Dakota Peace & Justice Center urges Chiquita boycott

From: Deb

Subject: Honduras military coup and U.S. corporations

The connection of Chiquita and Dole to the coup in Honduras is one I hadn't
heard. The theory is that because Zelaya was pushing for a 60% raise in the
minimum wage which would affect the entire region.

This quote from a Panamanian bank president:

"Every multinational knows that if Honduras raises its hourly rate, the rest
of Latin America and the Caribbean will have to follow. Haiti and Honduras
have always set the bottom line for minimum wages. The big companies are
determined to stop what they call a 'leftist revolt' in this hemisphere. In
throwing out Zelaya they are sending frightening messages to all the other
presidents who are trying to raise the living standards of their people."

To protest the military coup in Honduras, please join the repudiation and
boycott of the companies (Chiquita Brands and Dole) that we know have
financed the coup, please join the Indefinite World Boycott against the
banana company CHIQUITA that supports the military coup against the
democraticly and popularly elected president Manuel Zelaya of Honduras.

How to join the Chiquita boycott initiative:

1) Do not buy Chiquita products;

2) spread word of the boycott among family, friends, and acquaintances;

3) Print the logo on labels, t-shirts, posters, fliers in your respective
language: "Honduras: Against the coup & company, Do Not Buy Chiquita";

4) become informed and pass on links such as
http://www.infowars.com/honduras-military-coup-engineered-by-two-us-companie
s/   and
http://current.com/items/90675134_just-whos-coup-was-this-call-write-boycott
-chiquita-and-dole.htm;

5) Visit the website of Chiquita in Cincinnati, OH (USA)

http://www.chiquita.com/CompanyInfo/ContactUs.aspx

and send them this message:

I DON'T BUY CHIQUITA BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS COUP DE ETAT IN HONDURAS

(please forward this call to your lists)

Dorinda Moreno
Elders of 4 Colors 4 Directions
Hitec Aztec Collaborations/FM Global
We Are the Ones We Have Been Waiting For!
<fuerzamund...@gmail.net>

Deb McIntyre, Executive Director
South Dakota Peace & Justice Center
PO Box 116
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
www.sdpjc.org

--

I hope you will use my new address because VISI will be discontinued in the
near future. It is;

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check  <http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr
for more real news posts and support the truth! (sorry but don't have time
to email all posts) free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"