Subject: False flag ops: penetration of US Gov agencies by dual-citizens in
positions of either influence or observation potential

 <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?p=22354> Journal: Israel, False-Flags,
Dual-Citizens, & Smiles

Categories: Uncategorized <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?cat=1>

Phi Beta Iota: We have been increasingly concerned by the penetration of US
Government agencies by a two-pronged Israeli assualt, mixing dual-citizens in
positions of either influence  or observation potential, and Israeli-provided
and supported software that vacuum-cleans from within.  To this ugly mix the
Israeli’s add false-flag operations–we believe 9-11 included both an Israeli
false-flag operation and the active advance support of Dick Cheney, Rudy
Guliani, and Larry Silverstean, as well as members of the Bush family who
profited handsomely from the murder of 3,000.

The  <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?p=19775> USS Cole is now suspected of being
an Israeli false-flag operation.  Coming as it does after the
<Review:%20The%20Attack%20on%20the%20Liberty–The%20Untold%20Story%20of%20Israel’s%20Deadly%201967%20Assault%20on%20a%20U.S.%20Spy%20Ship>
 USS Liberty, a blatant direct attack by Israel on a US Navy ship engaged in
non-combtant audio surveillance duties, there are ample grounds for our
speculation on Israel’s subversion, espionage, and dual-citizen treason against
the United States of America–and our certainty that there is sufficient
evidence for an indictment of all concerned–we defer to a proper investigation
of these matters, merely observing that U.S. Government “counterintelligence”
does not exist and and “relgiious counterintelligence” is not even contemplated.

In our view, the religious affiliation of an indivdidual must be included in
any evaluation of their suitability for positions of trust and confidence, so
as to inform the direction of the security investigation or
counter-intelligence follow-on.  Opus Dei and the Mormons have their own
networks, generally much less active.  Neo-Nazis and gangs have their networks,
to which we were oblivious until recently.  The worst, the most pernicious, the
most demanding of the highest standards of security and precaution, are the
Israelis and their Jewish sayonim, a term brilliantly articulated in Review:
Robert Maxwell, Israel’s Superspy–The Life and Murder of a Media Mogul.

Of cocnern to us, and grounds for his suspension as a Contributing Editor of
Phi Beta Iota, is new evidence of  <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?p=5950> Dr.
Webster Tarpley’s possible role as an
<http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_11619> Isareli covert asset, an agent
of influence whose primary role is to shift attention away from the Israeli’s
toward the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).  As much as we hold CIA to
account for its many and continuing mistakes, the evidence is now sufficient to
conclude that CIA has–as is often the case in Latin America–been played for a
fool by Israel.  [Its Director, Leon Panetta, is a Catholic, and Opus Dei as
well as the Mormons have a very good grip on the clandestine service, as they
do in the FBI, but that grip is focused on information for value, not murder
for profit].

At much lower levels, and directly related to Open Source Intelligence (OSINT),
we see the Israeli penetration process proceeding apace, with both Jewish
candidates for key positions who know nothing of OSINT but have great smiles,
and Israeli-sponsored software offered free for testing to help in
collaborative analysis, never mind that a drop copy goes straight to the Mossad
as with the telephone interception operations based on Israeli software in the
USA.  Sadly, the people selecting them got where they are on their smiles, not
their substance, and are not yet being held accountable for performance.

Journal: US Intelligence, Israel, and the Street Clowns

Journal: Stupid Is As Stupid Does–Israel…Again

Journal: National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) Goes from Dumb to Dumber

Journal: Government Corruption and Inattention; Foreign Influence and Access:
Religious Counterintelligence

Review: The Attack on the Liberty–The Untold Story of Israel’s Deadly 1967
Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship

Review: The Power of Israel in the United States

Review: They Dare to Speak Out–People and Institutions Confront Israel’s Lobby

    If You r to even think to giving them a chance, they'd end UP stabbing us
in the back, tis their nature. I watched that whole vid this morning & it's
just a pysops. We gain nothing worth the harm they cause-ask Rachael Cory

<http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkxrWbmRLf2sBw1xXNyoA/SIG=1828pmtv8/EXP=1264959574/**http%3a/search.yahoo.com/search%3fei=UTF-8%26pvid=M8an70geui8ZOywOS1YxjQYE0EiQIUtkSc4AAJUb%26fr=ush-mail%26p=History%2bof%2bIsraeli%2bFalse%2bFlag%2bOps%26SpellState=n-2813356168_q-JwsmfUG5OIwrZzzCXx3BGQAAAA%2540%2540%26fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top>
 History of Israeli False Flag Ops ,
<http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkxrWbmRLf2sBw1xXNyoA/SIG=1828pmtv8/EXP=1264959574/**http%3a/search.yahoo.com/search%3fei=UTF-8%26pvid=M8an70geui8ZOywOS1YxjQYE0EiQIUtkSc4AAJUb%26fr=ush-mail%26p=History%2bof%2bIsraeli%2bFalse%2bFlag%2bOps%26SpellState=n-2813356168_q-JwsmfUG5OIwrZzzCXx3BGQAAAA%2540%2540%26fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top>
 History of Israeli False Flag Ops

 False flag ops

Debunking Conspiracy Theories In 'Voodoo Histories'
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php%3FstoryId%3D123127032&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNHs1RvbPmgjxGzNZIz95GDPdMCHDQ>

NPR
Interesting words and phrases include "psyops" (short for "psychological
operations"), "false flag," and more recently "wet disposal," meaning
assassination ...

<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php%3FstoryId%3D123127032&hl=en>
 See all stories on this topic

 False flag ops

Journal: Israel,
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.phibetaiota.net/%3Fp%3D22354&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNEQIjpj6bYEOMOh4yXjxiOAsEP2NA>
 False-Flags, Dual-Citizens, & Fools « Public ...
By Robert Steele
To this ugly mix the Israeli's add false-flag operations–we believe 9-11 was
ultimately an Israeli false-flag operation with the active support of Dick
Cheney, Rudy Guliani, and Larry Silverstean, as well as members of the Bush
family ...
 <http://www.phibetaiota.net/> Public Intelligence Blog -
http://www.phibetaiota.net/

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.thelibertyvoice.com/%3Fp%3D1636&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNEnRh3a2n1KUSMP9U_z7NsibmwkPQ>
By sm
(Of course, we now know that both of these events were false flag operations
perpetrated by Hitler himself.) When the war intensified, Hitler pulled Speer
off of architecture and put him in charge of armaments and munitions. ...
 <http://www.thelibertyvoice.com/> The Liberty Voice -
http://www.thelibertyvoice.com/

Voice In The Wilder-mess: A War On Terror? Your Just
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://raschindeler.blogspot.com/2010/01/war-on-terror-your-just-imagining.html&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNGfBcKvxC0huUXee_7EvYee-1eSoA>
  Imagining Things.
By RA S
For more details, refer to The Strike on the USS Liberty (Chicago Tribune). For
more detailed examples of False Flag Operations refer to
http://deeperpolitics.gnn.tv/blogs/7329/Examples_of_documented_False_Flag_Terrorism
 <http://raschindeler.blogspot.com/> Voice In The Wilder-mess -
http://raschindeler.blogspot.com/

S a b r e t a c h e
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://sabretache.blogspot.com/2010/01/comments-sections-of-craig-murrays-blog.html&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNF9gDb2FN9dBNZXwI6p51WxKRSEHw>

By Sabretache
False flag operations are far FAR more Machiavellian and far FAR less
simplistic than Craig appears to suppose. In spite of our esteemed SIS's
careful cultivation of that Boy's-Own James Bond (and US equivalent) image, ...
 <http://sabretache.blogspot.com/> S abretache -
http://sabretache.blogspot.com/

Sri Lanka Guardian: General dies a political death -Part
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.srilankaguardian.org/2010/01/general-dies-political-death-part-three.html&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNFYqnzK4QBYIRh2li7bFPhuGMejeg>
  Three
By Sri Lanka Guardian
The danger in here is once a false story is 'strategically leaked' or a lie
spread by Fawning Corporate Media (FCM) or the parties with vested interest,
who can manipulate press (print or electronic) it is almost impossible to
counter .... It is very difficult to counter, unless one has a very robust
Information Operations unit in place, once an iota of suspicion is planted in
the minds of Sri Lankans or voters, given especially the very effective smear
campaign by the ...
 <http://www.srilankaguardian.org/> Sri Lanka Guardian -
http://www.srilankaguardian.org/

 False flag ops

BBC5.tv News -
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://news.bbc5.tv/section/false-flag-operations&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNFBikkLcnambaBwNPB4oa9iAC0DwA>
 False Flag Operations
False Flag Operations Syndicate content · Home · A Closer Look at Israel's
Ro... What does game theory have to do with Zionism, the perceived terrorism ...

911 was a
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D173671&ct=ga&cd=Z4GxfLlQJrI&usg=AFQjCNE1mQthjCMfgghN--K09fwoIOcyQQ>
 false flag attack - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments,
corporations, ... False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-
insurgency ...

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only *** CAVEAT
LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. NOTE:
Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet Browser. Please check
for daily real news posts and support the truth! (sorry but don't have time to
email all posts) at  <http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr
or   <http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
(NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor
protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is
reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the
Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer Notice:
This post & all my past & future posts represent parody & satire & are all
intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be removed from the weekly
list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"