From: Christopher Rudy
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 1:38 AM
Subject: Open Letter to President Obama

Open Letter to President Obama

Graphically archived at:
www.heartcom.org/PBO.htm

From: Christopher Rudy,
CEO, UltraMedics Services <http://www.ultramedservices.com/>
Publisher, HEARTcom <http://www.heartcom.org/HEARTcomNetwork.htm>  Network
<http://www.heartcom.org/HEARTcomNetwork.htm>

Dear President Obama, I accept your challenge.

In your State of the Union Address, you stated emphatically that we should
send you better ideas for health care if we have them. In your words:

I want everyone to take another look at the plan we've proposed... <cut> But
if anyone from either party has a better approach that will bring down
premiums, bring down the deficit, cover the uninsured, strengthen Medicare
for seniors, and stop insurance company abuses, let me know.

The answer to that, for all who love freedom in general and health freedom
in particular, is informed choice of, by and for the public.  There is no
freedom of choice -- no public option for a real solution -- when the plan
you've proposed denies informed choice as the Internet could provide with
free on-line universal <http://www.heartcom.org/UniversalSelfCare.htm>  self
care at the heart of a plan for global holistic
<http://www.heartcom.org/GlobalHolisticHealing.htm>  healing.

You know why that common sense solution is kept uncommon.  You said it
yourself in your address last night - four words that say it all:

Lobbyists game the system.

You went on to explain how lobbyists for giant corporations have unfettered
access to Congressmen.  Virtually every day of the year, lobbyists are in
the ears of our reps to make deals that represent corporate interests at the
expense of public interests.  All the perks of power, prestige and profit
are bestowed by these corporate representatives at the expense of public
representation.

So they win and we lose.  The system is badly rigged to reward monied power
-- like the privately owned "FED" bank -- at the expense of public power for
any choice in the matter. By the time we vote in a "lesser evil", the damage
is done, bankrupting the purpose for which government of, by and for the
people was created.  That's a moral bankruptcy - no conscience of sacred
purpose.

And it's getting worse.  The takeover of public government by privatized
interests has even reached the Supreme Court, as you said yourself:

Last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law to open the
floodgates for special interests - including foreign corporations - to spend
without limit in our elections. Well I don't think American elections should
be bankrolled by America's most powerful interests, or worse, by foreign
entities. They should be decided by the American people, and that's why I'm
urging Democrats and Republicans to pass a bill that helps to right this
wrong.

If elections, as you say, should be decided by the American people, why
don't you begin by telling the American people the truth, that corporate law
<http://www.heartcom.org/CorpLaw.htm>  puts shareholder owners before the
public when profits are at stake?  Jefferson told us at the beginning of the
Republic what you should remind us of now... that private banks and
corporations bid defiance to the laws of the land.

We're not stupid - we see what's happening.  We know that corporate
lobbyists wrote the laws that gave power to corporations that have milked
the masses for Wall Street at the expense of Main Street.

Why target the cause of the "deficit of trust" in government without a
self-evident solution... like an upgrade of our horse-and-buggy
representation system with a Space Age update of our core Constitutional
<http://www.heartcom.org/FiveCoreFreedoms.htm>  freedoms?  You can't expect
the public to be responsible for government corruption if we have no
response ability -- no informed choice -- at the core of all our freedoms.

If you really want to make government accountable to consent of the
governed, why don't you do the obvious as will empower core public freedoms?
Without open oversight with informed choice, how else can we the people
check and balance the inordinate love of power that has privatized and
monopolized core public institutions for the profit and control of Big Oil,
Big Pharma, Big Banks, Big Media, Big Endless War, and the Big Brother
Orwellian nightmare of Big Government collusion with Big Business?  That's a
Big Problem, let's face it.

The self-evident solution is a global issue now and people worldwide are
watching.  There is a new Net reality -- a global conscience cultured by our
new instant-everywhere and interactive Internet connection -- and we know
that the capability exists to finish globally what U.S. Founders began.

The disconnect from this decentralized grass-roots (Net roots) capability is
the cause of all the distrust and cynicism with centralized
corporate/government collusion that betrays our confidence -- our conscience
-- or any faith in changes you propose.

A new Common Sense <http://www.heartcom.org/2010Foresight.htm>  is emerging
for a global rEVOLUTION in higher conscience.  This is the currency of
conscience <http://www.heartcom.org/ConscienceCurrency.htm>  that may
disrupt the corrupt status quo, but ordained checks and balances on the
inordinate abuse of power will naturally follow an upgrade our Five Core
Freedoms <http://www.heartcom.org/FiveCoreFreedoms.htm>  -- the genesis of
global <http://www.heartcom.org/FiveCoreFreedoms.htm>  common sense.

This is where global Netizens will find hope for global evolution out of the
devolution, dysfunction, dis-ease and destruction of civility that denies
any public option for our health and well-being.  This may be a hard truth
for deeply entrenched corruption, but as you said;

The only reason we are is because generations of Americans were unafraid to
do what was hard; to do what was needed even when success was uncertain; to
do what it took to keep the dream of this nation alive for their children
and grandchildren.

As goes America, so goes the world.  It's all connected as never before in
recorded history.

Congress will only see the light if they feel the heat.  Only the ordained
power of love will check and balance the inordinate love of power that
willfully ignores and denies the fulfillment of the Founders' legacy for the
Family of Man in our global village.

"The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again."
- Thomas Paine, who sparked the American Revolution with Common Sense
and would upgrade that message for the Union State of Earth
<http://www.heartcom.org/2010UnionState.htm> .

I just hope that enough readers of this open letter forward this to your
attention, through their Congress reps or directly.

Long Live the rEVOLUTION of Freedom
in the Conscience of Humanity,

~ Christopher Lee Rudy,
www.heartcom.org/ReluctantProphet.htm

"Conscience is the most sacred of all property."
 ~ James Madison, Chief Architect of the Constitution

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"