-----Original Message-----
From: dabodave1 [mailto:daboda...@pdqx.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:05 AM
Cc: recipient list not shown:
Subject: April 19th, 2010 at the Capitol: do your duty today...

Please read the following, so you know millions of people are either
standing with you, or are standing against you.    Mark your calendars for
April 19th, 2010, but start sending and working today to take back America and
the United States!

If you are part of the problem, you are hereby warned to stand down and restore
the Republic.  If you are part of the solution, then know that you are not
alone and peaceful resolutions are at hand, to remove from power those who have
no legal authority nor jurisdiction for their actions, that give them comfort
and protection from prosecutions for their wrong doings; whom serve as puppets
to the world bankers, to further enslave the people of this country as bond
servants to those in power today.

Read at the end of this email, the attached document and declaration, so you
may assist in helping those working Patriots in spreading the news in your area
today.

We are in perilous times and are going to face hard times, as evil will not
give up what it has such a firm hold on in governments today.  However, know
that this message went out to 1,000 people and that in two days or less, it
will reach millions of people.

All major news media have also been notified but refuse to print or publish the
truth.  They are part of the problem that will be fixed in time.  That is why
we must all do our part in spreading the word about saving the nation.

Do not fear, if you are a true Patriot.  You are not alone, indeed you have the
REAL power, in America, “The People Power”, to take back this nation; one
county at a time if needed, or one state at a time if we work hard, together.

Respectfully,

David J. D’Addabbo
Investigator for the people.
daboda...@pdqx.net
On April 19, 2010, the Voice of Freedom will be heard across America like never
before, as millions gather in every state to take back their Constitution.

A resounding Plan for all those who are uneasy and anxious about the fate of
America.
This is not the Hour for Summer Soldiers or Sunshine Patriots.

The action required of all Patriots is three-fold:
1) READ the Articles of Freedom and see how we can end the violations and
restore Constitutional governance;
2) SIGN the Pledge, to hold elected officials accountable to the Constitution
and to engage in civic action if millions of other People also take the Pledge,
and
3) BE at your state capitol on Patriot's Day - April 19, 2010 to join with
millions of others who, simultaneously in every state, will serve the Articles
of Freedom on elected officials.
SUCCESS requires that tens of millions of Patriots, including the newest, SIGN
the Articles of Freedom AND STAND side-by-side in their state capitals on April
19, 2010.
SUCCESS requires the PARTICIPATION of millions of Patriots, including the
newer, from all 50 states, each doing a part of the work to mobilize those tens
of millions of signers.
SUCCESS requires that thousands of Patriots, including the new, organize and
guide the activities of those millions, state-by-state, county-by-county,
town-by-town.
SUCCESS requires dozens of Patriots, including the old, doing the yeoman’s work
to facilitate the Plan by designing and developing the resources needed by the
Patriots to bring the Articles of Freedom and the Plan to the attention of
everyone in America and to have at least 5% of Her People stand in defense of
the Constitution on Patriot’s Day.
Here is what you can do, NOW:
READ AND SIGN the Pledge in the Articles of Freedom; SEND IT OUT to others and
ask everyone you know to do the same.
SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS from our web site that says “I’ve
signed the Articles of Freedom.” Watch as the messages to them increase by the
thousands in the days leading up to Patriots Day, demonstrating a massive show
of support never before seen in our history.
KEEP VISITING THIS WEBSITE FOR UPDATES and send your email lists the link:
http://www.articlesoffreedom.us.
DOWNLOAD NEW TOOLS to use in your location from the Resources page on the
website.
BE AT YOUR STATE CAPITOL ON APRIL 19: start coordinating transportation and
ride shares with your friends and families in advance.
HELP YOUR STATE/COUNTY COORDINATORS (find contact info on the AOF website.) If
you do not find a network established, start one.
READ THE NATIONAL DAILY UPDATE at www.articlesoffreedom.us READ THE DAILY
UPDATE ON YOUR STATE PAGE.
JOIN THE WEEKLY CONFERENCE CALL for your state.
DISTRIBUTE AOF/EVENT FLYERS DOOR-TO-DOOR (download our design or use your
own) and reach out to your neighbors and town.
SEND OUT THE VOICE OF FREEDOM: PLACE FULL PAGE ADS in your print and broadcast
media (those designed by us and your own).
ARRANGE POT LUCK DINNERS in home-after-home to help others learn about and
discuss the Articles of Freedom and what these mean for America.
POST MEETINGS in the “Calendar of Events” in your newspapers; look for patriot
group meetings and attend them!
BUILD A COALITION in your state of organizations and individuals who know the
time has come to take a stand. Contact local organizations such as Veterans,
Rod and Gun, Patriot, etc.

FLOOD YOUR LOCAL MEDIA: Send letters to the editor, call-in to radio talk
shows, identify opportunities on local commercial and public access TV about
the Continental Congress and the Articles of Freedom, and discuss the
importance of these HISTORICAL events. Make this a group effort by organizing
letter-writing campaigns and call-in days. Work parties are fun and build
excitement among volunteers!
TRUE EDUCATION: If you have children in school, print out copies of the
Articles of Freedom and this Action Plan for each of their teachers and the
principal, and ask for comments and support for this HISTORICAL effort.
SEEK THE SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE: If you attend a church or
synagogue, provide a copy of the Articles of Freedom to your spiritual leader.
Set up a meeting with him/her in order to discuss the Articles of Freedom
personally. You can make this a group effort with other like-minded members.
GET ON THE AGENDA of any social or civic organization, contact the Chair to
request a special meeting in order to make a presentation about the Continental
Congress and the Articles of Freedom. Your State Coordinator or any of your
state's Continental Congress Delegates will be glad to present or assist you.
Find them at www.GiveMeLiberty.org (click through to your state's page).
TAKE AOF EVERYWHERE: Drop a copy of the Articles of Freedom on the doorstep of
your local fire department; leave one on the front desk of your local police
department. Discuss the Articles of Freedom with your doctor, your dentist,
your hair-dresser, and any other professional you hire. With permission from
the business owners, provide copies for their waiting rooms, with signs that
say: FREE: TAKE ONE. Be sure to provide local contact information on the cover,
and restock regularly. Get the word out to as many people as possible!
STOP SUPPORTING THOSE WHO VIOLATE OUR RIGHTS: Remember, the idea behind this
Plan of Action is ACCOUNTABILITY. Every American is accountable to uphold and
defend the Constitution. Therefore, seriously consider withholding your
business and support from any professional who gives aid and comfort to those
who would violate our rights. Withdraw your support not only from those
directly responsible for violating the Constitution, but to their supporters!
FORGET THE GUY WHO IS NOT INTERESTED, FOR NOW: Time is short and we have many
people to reach. DO NOT WASTE VALUABLE TIME 'WINNING' ANYONE OVER! In the time
you use fighting and arguing with that one person you have been working on for
so long (and not really getting anywhere) you could have reached a dozen people
that are receptive to your message and they, in turn, would be spreading that
same word to countless others. Leave those 'tough nuts' alone. As more and more
people sign on, the atmosphere becomes more attractive. The 'hard sell' people
tend to wait and watch on the sidelines, and then jump on the Bandwagon 'of
their own accord' when things start looking good. They'll come around -
eventually. Until then, go for the 'easy' one's first, and let's build up the
numbers of concerned Americans that we KNOW are out there.
DOOR-TO-DOOR: Hit the streets and reach out. Those volunteers that are
physically unable to participate should take charge of bulk mailing and Phone
Banks - small groups of people getting together and making phone calls to raise
awareness of the Articles of Freedom, gain donations, and increase support for
the effort to restore Constitutional Rule of Law in America.
SET UP A BOOTH AT ANY AND EVERY EVENT: Gun Shows, County and State Fairs, Art
Fairs, Farmer's Markets, Conventions, Conferences, anything where people gather
in large numbers that allows vendors to purchase space is an opportunity
waiting to happen. This is also valid for Flea Markets and Swap Meets. The
costs for obtaining permission to distribute materials varies depending on the
size of the event, but that takes into account the amount of people you can
reach. Be advised that most of these events will only allow you to give away
material without any exchange of funds; and it also varies whether you can take
donations or not, so make sure to be clear about these issues before paying any
fees to avoid any confusion later.
DEVELOP A CUSTOMIZED-PLAN: Nobody knows your area or state better than you or
the people who live there. Put together a plan that is going to reflect and
appeal to the culture, habits and behaviors of your local citizens. What works
in one place might fall flat in another. Take a look around and emulate
events/activities/interests that reflect the personality of your citizens.
Wherever you go and whatever you choose to do, be able to speak about why the
Articles of Freedom are so important for America now:
1) The Articles document the facts: that the Government has been violating
fourteen provisions of the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land. They have
been doing so for many years, over many Administrations and with the complicity
of both Parties and each of the several states. These violations are continuing
to devastate and pauperize our Nation, our way of life and our economy.
Additional violations are taking place and all of these are a direct threat to
our Sovereignty as a Nation and our Constitutional Republic.

2) The Government has refused to listen or respond to those citizens who have
tried to hold them accountable to the Constitution, often answering their
Petitions only with repeated injuries.
3) The Articles of Freedom, are meant to be a post petition-era document, and
as such now include specific Instructions to each branch of the Federal
Government and to each of the several States, all designed to end the fourteen
violations and ultimately, ALL VIOLATIONS of the Constitution, and show America
the way back to Constitutional Governance, as the only means to save our
Nation. Again, the Instructions follow decades of unanswered Petitions for
Redress.
4) The Articles of Freedom are of, by and for the People and therefore come
with recommendations for civic action by the People to ensure compliance with
their Instructions.
5) Individuals and small groups cannot prevail in the Cause that is before us.
Even notable organizations, dedicated to Freedom, cannot succeed alone,
operating in their own corridors or activities. While each of us surely has a
role to play, it will take all of us coming together and standing as ONE NOW to
ensure America fulfills Her Destiny as the Torch of Liberty for all mankind.
LET FREEDOM RING!

INTRODUCTION
DECLARATION AND RESOLVES OF CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009 THE PRAYER FOR
CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009 Article 1: SOVEREIGNTY AND THE DECLARATION OF
INDEPENDENCE A. Affirmation B. Remedial Instructions to Congress and Each of
the Several States C. Additional Remedial Instructions to Congress D.
Additional Instructions to Each of the Several States E. Recommended Civic
Actions by the People Article 2: CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS AND THE DECLARATION OF
INDEPENDENCE A. Remedial Instructions to Congress B. Remedial Instructions to
Each of the Several States Article 3: PETITION FOR REDRESS AND THE FIRST
AMENDMENT A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Remedial Instructions #1
to Congress C. Remedial Instructions #2 to Congress D. Remedial Instructions to
the Supreme Court E. Remedial Instruction to the President F. Remedial
Instructions to Each of the Several States G. Recommended Civic Actions by the
People Article 4: MILITIAS, FIREARMS AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT A. Remedial
Instructions to Congress B. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States
C. Recommended Civic Actions by the People Article 5: PRIVACY AND THE FOURTH
AMENDMENT A. Remedial Instructions to the Federal Government B. Remedial
Instructions to Each of the Several States C. Recommended Civic Actions by the
People Article 6: PRIVATE PROPERTY AND 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th AND 14th AMENDMENTS
A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Constitutional Provisions C. Energy
Independence D. The Wildlands Project – Conservation of Biological Diversity E.
Remedial Instructions to Congress F. Remedial Instructions to Each of the
Several States G. Recommended Civic Actions by the People Article 7: JURIES AND
THE SEVENTH AMENDMENT A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Remedial
Instructions to Congress C. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States
D. Recommended Civic Actions by the People Article 8: INCOME TAX AND THE
SIXTEENTH AMENDMENT A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Remedial
Instructions to Congress C. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States
D. Recommended Civic Actions by the People Article 9: FOREIGN POLICY AND THE
GENERAL WELFARE CLAUSE OF THE PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION A. Background and
Statement of the Facts B. Remedial Instructions to Congress C. Remedial
Instructions to Each of the Several States D. Recommended Civic Actions by the
People Article 10: MONEY AND ARTICLE 1 OF THE CONSTITUTION A. Remedial
Instructions to Congress B. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States
C. Recommended Civic Action by the People Article 11: PUBLIC DEBT AND ARTICLE 1
OF THE CONSTITUTION A. Background and Statement of the Facts B. Remedial
Instructions to Congress C. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States
D. Recommended Civic Actions by the People Article 12: WAR POWERS AND ARTICLES
1 AND 2 OF THE CONSTITUTION A. Background and Statement of the Facts B.
Remedial Instruction to Congress and the President C. Additional Remedial
Instructions to Congress D. Additional Remedial Instructions to the President
E. Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States F. Recommended Civic
Actions for the People Article 13: ELIGIBILITY AND THE NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
CLAUSE OF ARTICLE 2, SECTION 1 OF THE CONSTITUTION PART I: A RESOLUTION A.
Background and Statement of the Facts B. Remedial Instructions to Congress C.
Remedial Instructions to Each of the Several States D. Recommended Civic
Actions by the People PART II: A PRESENTMENT Article 14: ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
AND THE OATH OF OFFICE CLAUSE OF ARTICLE 2, SECTION 1, AND THE FAITHFULLY
EXECUTE CLAUSE OF ARTICLE 2, SECTION 3 OF THE CONSTITUTION A. Remedial
Instructions to the President B. Remedial Instructions to Congress C. Remedial
Instructions to Each of the Several States D. Recommended Civic Actions by the
People Article 15: ANCILLARY REPORT BY THE FOREIGN POLICY AND GENERAL WELFARE
COMMITTEE REGARDING THE WELFARE STATE THE ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION OF DIVINE
PROVIDENCE NATIONWIDE CIVIC ACTION AND PLEDGE BY DELEGATES TO CC2009 NATIONWIDE
CIVIC ACTION AND PLEDGE BY OTHER AMERICANS ARTICLES OF FREEDOM SUMMARY CHART

Declaration and Resolves
of Continental Congress 2009
In Defense of a Free People, the time has come to reassert our God-Given,
Natural Rights and cast off tyranny… Let the Facts Reveal: The federal
government of the United States of America was instituted to secure the
Individual Rights of our citizens and instead now threatens our Life, Liberty
and Property through usurpations of the Constitution. Emboldened by our own
lack of responsibility and due diligence in these matters, government has
exceeded its’ mandate and abandoned those Founding Principles which have made
our nation exceptional; Our servant government has undertaken these
unconstitutional actions in direct violation of their enumerated duties, to the
detriment of the People’s liberty and the sovereignty of our Republic;

Over many years and spanning multiple political administrations, the People who
have, in good conscience, attempted to deliberate our grievances and voice our
dissent against these offensive actions through both Petition and Assembly,
have been maligned and ignored with contempt;

The People of the several States of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas,
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho,
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska,
Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee,
Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and
Wyoming, justly alarmed at these arbitrary and unconstitutional actions, have
met as Citizen-Delegates, and sat in a general Congress, in the city of St.
Charles, Illinois;

Whereupon We, as these Citizen- Delegates, have gathered in defense of Divine
Justice, Liberty and the principles of limited government, now stand in clear
recognition of the Supreme Law of the Land – the Constitution for the United
States of America;

Therefore, We demand that Government immediately re-establish Constitutional
Rule of Law, lest the People be forced to do so themselves; and we hereby serve
notice that in the Defense of Freedom and Liberty there shall be NO COMPROMISE
to which we shall ever yield.
Call to Action: Go to www.ArticlesOfFreedom.us.
Take the Nationwide Civic Action Pledge. Join millions of others.

Please be advised of other important documents that can assist us in taking
back our country.  By serving those documents, to those who are in illegal
control (according to US Constitution Art. 4 sect. 4) of our governments, and
who are aiding and giving comfort to the enemies of the constitutional laws of
the land, therefore are enemies of the States and of the United States, and are
committing TREASON by their willful participation of wrongdoings and due to
their continual neglect of countless demands, made legally, by the people, to
return the nation back to the people; are by their actions, part of an
organized Crime Syndicate, so constructed by secrete combinations, companies,
banks and ran and owned by the world bankers, who used the Federal Reserve Bank
for profit, the IRS and State Tax commissions (among others) to defraud the
people, and force the people into becoming Bond servants to the world powers….

I, for one have only two masters.  Their names are Jesus Christ and Father in
Heaven and are my Gods whom I love and respect and who will assist myself and
others in saving this nation.  This Nation was established by the blood of
Patriots, and the hand of God to allow the world to flourish with free agency.
Notice the last 150 years or so, (since the establishment of the Gospel on
earth) how we have risen from living in dirt homes, to traveling to the moon;
from writing a letter and having it take months to get to Europe, to being able
to talk or write instantly to anyone in the world… But all these things being
self evident in Gods plan of education and rewards of comfort; will be lost; if
we do not adhere to the 11th Commandment given by God, to a great Military
Leader and Prophet of God in
ancient America.   His name is Moroni, and in the Book of Ether chapter 8,
you will fully understand our awful state we are in.  He mentions us by name
and we can not deny his words.

Please do all you can do.  We can not all be soldiers as some are either too
old or perhaps too afraid.  But ALL can help those who are not too old or not
too afraid, by getting them into the offices of sheriffs, governors,
legislators, judges, county executives, Ags office, etc…  and doing it this
year; by paying for radio, news and TV adds and assisting them in their
campaigns.  This election is very, very important and ALL must vote in it if
you can.   Vote your conscience and NOT the party platforms as usual, no
matter what the media may say about throw away votes...

I fear that due to the evil powers in control of this nation, that April 2010,
will be one of the last stands of the people in peaceful resolutions, in trying
to save this nation by petitioning for redress those in power. We have been
ignored too long and damaged too deeply to allow the  continue of the abuses.

Other actions on going today will continue forward as best as we can; including
civil rights law suits, serving on grand juries, regular juries (not convicting
ANYONE who did not harm persons or property…)  and sending out to your sheriff,
and state law officers, arrest warrants and indictments of Treason and other
charges, against those in power today.

Not all people in power today are world banker puppets.  However, if they
arrest you or site you, or enforce illegal laws, taxes on incomes or properties
etc… then they are either blindly ignorant of the truthfulness of the legal
laws of the nation, or are indeed enemies to the Constitution and must be
arrested and tried for Treason charges amongst other charges.

With Respect to those who have died for freedoms in the past and who will die
for freedoms in the future, I pray for your help, your thoughts and prayers
along with any support that you can give to the honest Patriot individuals and
groups,  that are working bravely, humbly and with integrity,  to save this
nation.

Respectfully,

___________________________________          02-03-2010  .
David J. D’Addabbo                               Date
Investigator for the people
5380 South Hollow Road
Nibley, Utah 84321
daboda...@pdqx.net
 -------------------------------------

SEE ATTACHED MEMORANDUM FOR INDICTMENT/WARRANT...

 -------------------------------------

David J. D'Addabbo Investigator.
Public Safety Committee.
National Investigations.
UCC 1-207, 1-103,
sui juris Constitutional law.
All God Given Rights Reserved
without prejudice.
The pen is greater than the sword,
"ONLY", if you also own a sword!
The Right to bear arms shall NOT be INFRINGED!
Reply to daboda...@pdqx.net   Thank you!

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only *** CAVEAT
LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. NOTE:
Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet Browser. Please check
for daily real news posts and support the truth! (sorry but don't have time to
email all posts) at http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  *** Revealing the hidden Truth For
Educational & Further Research Purposes only. ***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential
Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read emails
without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone
other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of
the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act
5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts
represent parody & satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement
only. To be removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line
"REMOVE"