Subject: Physicians, media and patients were all suckered by BigPharma: It
is time for the AMA to apologize, too. And its not just on swine flu

PeaceFolks: Below is a mailing about the H1N1 Hoax that I sent to every
journalist that I could find in my elists. I suggest that you all forward
this to every journalist as well.

There will be a great hesitation for journalists, who are still employed by
the mainstream media, that is, for writing the complete story. I hope we get
more than obscure or mealy-mouthed apologies. There might be a conspiracy of
silence from the industry about this sensitive story.

I will be greatly interested in seeing what transpires with the various
guilt-by-association industries, especially the media, who were, as usual,
the eager cheerleaders for the chronically deceptive, corrupted by greed,
vaccine industries that handsomely enriched themselves with another
ppausible, thought pseudoscientific campaign to sell their dangerous and
costly stuff. If it weren't for the Europeans, we would still be wondering.

To me it was sort of like the honorable 9/11 Truth movement. Anybody with
any ability to read between the lines knew the White House conspiracy theory
(that the three massively steel-reinforced WTC towers came down in their
footprints at free-fall speed because of fires at the top that had already
burned themselves out!) was a bunch of garbage.

And as the powerful, irrefutable and scientifically-provable truths came
out, people who distrusted the pathological liars in the Cheney White House,
who hadn't sold out to the powers-that-be just nodded their heads and pushed
for impeachment and a independent investigation. Those heroes knew the
towers had been imploded by pre-planted explosives, which explains
everything, including the exploding tops of WTCs 1 & 2, the explosive squibs
as the buildings came down and all the eye-witnesses hearing multiple
explosions at the base of the towers way before they were pulverized into
fine and toxic dust. (Sorry for the aside. And for anybody reading this
email who needs more evidence on the 9/11 issue, check out any of the links
at the bottom ot this email. Gary.

Anyway, now we know why the over-hyped pseudo-"pandemic" was so suspicious;
1) no worse than the common cold; it disappeared way before the fast-tracked
inoculations became available; the lack of serological proof (the CDC quit
testing for H1N1 in late summer, so the incidence was a pure guess that was
reported as fact). How embarrassing. What a crime!

Now the governments, who were conned by BigPharma to guarantee them immunity
from lawsuits AND pre-payment (guaranteed high profits), are trying to
unload the vaccine on the unsuspecting public to recoup the billion dollars
of losses.

The H1N1 vaccine-makers, who still haven't completed the safety testing
studies (due out this spring), need to go to jail and pay back the
governments (with huge penalties for fraudulent business practices) and have
their operations shut down all the way to bankruptcy if necessary, for this
is what happens to criminal enterprises that aren't too big to fail.

Punishment is the consequence for those inhuman cUS ompanies who claim
corporate personhood. Gary

A scoop for my journalist correspondents:

Important Alert: The Chair of the Council of Europe's Subcommittee on Health
says: "H1N1 'Pseudopandemic' Was A Hoax perpetrated by BigPharma."

Watch all three segments of this important interview at:
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/investigation-chief-swine-flu-pandemic-was-a-ho
ax.html>
http://www.prisonplanet.com/investigation-chief-swine-flu-pandemic-was-a-hoa
x.html

Also check out these important corroborating videos before you write your
series of articles:

<http://www.theholisticoption.com/Pages/Video_What_s_Do_Vaccinations_Contain
_with_Dr_Lawrence_Palevsky_405.aspx>
http://www.theholisticoption.com/Pages/Video_What_s_Do_Vaccinations_Contain_
with_Dr_Lawrence_Palevsky_405.aspx

<http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/August-2009/An-Open-Letter-from-Lawre
nce-PalevskyMD.aspx>
http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/August-2009/An-Open-Letter-from-Lawren
ce-PalevskyMD.aspx

Important Information (With Video Recommendations) Concerning the Dangers of
Vaccines and the Crimes Against Humanity Perpetrated by BigPharma's Vaccine
Makers, with the Complicity of the FDA, the CDC, the NIH and the American
Academy of Pediatrics

Gary Null's Vaccine Nation, powerful documentary about the neurotoxicity
(from mercury/thimerosal, aluminum, formaldehyde, etc) of Standard Infant
Vaccines (including Autism, SIDS and the rapidly enlarging spectrum of an
array of other neurodevelopment disorders. It is 1 1/2 hours long):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6531447125053615129#

The Director's Cut of Gary Null's Vaccine Nation documentary - it is 30
minutes long:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6531447125053615129#docid=-481591087
7470818608

Sobering Denver Post Video celebrating the pushing of multiple vaccines on
middle children in Denver - with no informed consent from parents:

<http://videocenter.denverpost.com/services/player/bcpid934052406?bctid=6393
8886001>
http://videocenter.denverpost.com/services/player/bcpid934052406?bctid=63938
886001

Text of the Denver Post article on the CDC pilot project to inoculate middle
school kids in the Denver school system, with the uninformed, sadly
enthusiastic approval of school health officials, nurses and doctors:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14303473?source=pop

And watch this inspiring videocommentary from the director of the National
Vaccine Information Center, Barbara Loe Fisher, on the Wakefield issue,
titled, "Doctor Judges & Juries Hanging Their Own":
http://www.nvic.org/default.aspx