From: Natural Solutions Foundation [mailto:dr.lai...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: ACT NOW! Food Bills to Kill Supplements! McCain attack on nutrients
raises furor!

McCain attack on nutrients raises furor! Help us to victory!

Natural Solutions Foundation
Emergency Health Freedom Action eAlert
The Voice of Global Health FreedomT
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=GL1JaNL%2Fx4ZuI7JM6P
FRWReVGWYPlm9n>
www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3oUh1dTqguYK36jnJM5b
YReVGWYPlm9n>

NEWS FLASH: 02/09/10 - NYS Withdraws Bill Allowing Secret Kid Vaccinations
Without Parental Knowledge or Consent - Bill No. S04779 was slated for vote
today, but the Push Back uproar was so loud that no vote was held and the
bill was withdrawn from consideration.

MESSAGES FROM GEN. BERT & DR. RIMA --

Thanks to all the Mouse Warriors who pushed back this atrocity. But
remember, this idea, promulgated in a recent Rand Corporation contract
report for Big Pharma, WILL be back again. And we'll be ready, again!

URGENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND FREEDOM

Take Supplements or Herbs? Not For Long if McCain Has His Way!

McCain Bill S 3002 to Kill Supplement Access Generates Huge Opposition!

Take Action Now for Each Member of Your Family and Pass It On to Everyone
You Know
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26
714
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XT%2FahiDOE%2B3dlIq0
NUyn8BeVGWYPlm9n>

There's a deeply welcomed Internet furor building over Senator John McCain's
new bill to restrict dietary supplements while giving the FDA MORE power to
abuse. And, as always, Natural Solutions Foundation is at the head of the
Health Freedom Parade: - our Action
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=d0uTOgjbxykodK3YjkSM
wReVGWYPlm9n>  Item has been posted on the main pages of web sites such as
www.CampaignforLiberty.com
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lpLCMQciUlvnFpfYEgg9
BBeVGWYPlm9n>  and www.GaryNull.com
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CplFYA84HA%2BXd7KO%2
BsMFxBeVGWYPlm9n> ! There are other Action Items following our lead by at
least half a dozen organizations. That's all to the good. Take them, too!

The trustees of Natural Solutions Foundation,
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Vq8pkNn60SBfgXXBJdYF
vBeVGWYPlm9n> http://www.HealthFreedomUSA.org, have been warning for years
that federal government power brokers have a plan to force Americans to give
up their health freedoms and submit to centralized, internationalized
restrictions on what we can choose to nourish our health and that of our
families. It is, after all, the same plan being used to destroy the dollar
and our other freedoms. GMOs are part of the problem as are dangerous
vaccines, but right now the immediate threat lies in two companion phony
"food safety" bills in the US Senate.

WE Dare Call It "Conspiracy"!

If you've been following health freedom in recent years you've seen some of
the extraordinary reports by our own Dr Rima from the international Codex
Alimentarius (World Food Code) meetings where attacks on health and freedom
are often launched. Five years ago she warned about "Nutricide" - the
intentional destruction of the body of knowledge about nutrition and health
and the equally intentional deaths of large numbers of people through food
manipulation.

Well over a half million people have seen that presentation. In that video
she warned that the plan was for Codex controls to be implemented by the end
of the first decade of the new millennium. Mandated under nutrition was to
be instituted through Codex and billions would die of what WHO and FAO call
the "preventable, non-communicable epidemic diseases of under nutrition:
cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke diabetes and obesity". This past
November you saw Dr Rima expose the genocidally low "daily reference values"
Codex wants to impose on nutrients. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P30Itrfhn8o
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dTfl%2FXls9FTWGgruDA
5HTxeVGWYPlm9n>  - The Theater of the Absurd.

While your "Push Back" last year stalled Sen Tom Harkin's disastrous "Food
Safety" [sic] bill, S 510, that would have led to the suppression of family
farms and ranches, natural agriculture, community gardens and the like,
there is an effort being made by the usual power brokers (e.g., Big Pharma's
lackeys in both parties in the US Senate) to move their agenda forward by
introducing yet another bogus "food safety" bill, this time S 3002, the
"Dietary Supplement Safety [sic] Act" (DSSA) which would mandate the most
important part of the Codex nutrient control system, the "approved
ingredient list" for the US AND give the already bloated and deadly FDA
power to take ANY nutrients off the market reneging on existing legislative
protection for them.

This would be, in fact, exactly like the system imposed over the past few
years in Europe, resulting in the complete loss of many nutrients (vitamins,
herbs, minerals and amino acids) and, for those that remain, tremendous
reductions in potency. NutraIngredients.com, a leading wellness industry
site, reports that the European Food Safety Agency has rejected 80% of the
"dossiers" seeking ingredient approval. Eighty percent of our nutrients
could be taken off the market too!

We know for sure that high doses of fluoride will be permitted, but real
nutrients are to be reduced, as they are in Europe, to totally ineffective
levels. What's left? Pharmaceuticals. Period.

That's what Americans face - for sure- if the disastrous McCain bill is
adopted.

We predict that something even worse is actually intended to take place:
McCain's bill will be merged with the companion Harkin "safety bill" S 510
and both our foods AND our supplements will become subject to more political
power for the FDA to abuse. This is, you will recall, the same FDA that
regularly approves drugs which prove so deadly that, within just a few
years, half of them are quietly removed from the market. The same FDA which
whitewashes mercury in vaccines, protected vaccine manufacturers from all
liability, allows profound personal conflict of interest in the regulators
who approve drugs and vaccines, refuses to allow GMO labeling..

Need we go on? This is one of the most dangerous and corrupt agencies in the
US, and these bills would give it enough power to destroy what remains of
either health or freedom, all at the behest of companies like Monsanto,
Merck and their malignant ilk.

McCain introduced the bill last Thursday. The next day, the Natural
Solutions Foundation sent an emergency Health Freedom Action eAlert to the
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WJ0KUpZkPIbNhHxFwKzm
MxeVGWYPlm9n>  list. We were, as far as we know, the first health freedom
group to take action on this disastrous proposal by Senator McCain, who
would seem to be securing his retirement pay with Big Pharma.

You've responded as we knew you would, riding your Freedom Mouse, generating
over 75,000 emails to the Senate and President, since Friday night, saying
"NO!" to the fake "safety" bills. We've seen clear evidence on the Internet
that this issue is "going viral!" This means people are sending this
information to all their social, personal, business and other contacts,
beginning the process of generating an avalanche of public sentiment against
the restrictions these bills would impose. Thank you. Please keep doing so.
The issue is by no means dead and our continued action is urgent.

Take this Action Item Once For Each Member of Your family:
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26
714
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RWdUTfsOPnhA4Oc3Bbci
AReVGWYPlm9n>

Please email it to your contact list and ask them to do the same. Paste the
link above into your email to your list.

Read More About

The McCain bill, S 3002: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4608
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0%2Bp5%2FtuP1kceVo5D
b3a4pheVGWYPlm9n>

The "Food Safety" bill, S 510: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4014
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=miFTKpWdKVj%2B%2Bx1X
C8lmcheVGWYPlm9n>

DISSING Health Freedom

With the McCain bill's apt acronym, DSSA ("DISS-sa") we see the agenda
playing out to our detriment, unless we take every step possible to stop
this gambit to force through fake food and supplement "safety" bills. If
they pass, the only thing safe will be Big Pharma and Big Agribiz, Big
Biotech, Big Chema and Big Medica profits.

Learning from Europe's Health Freedom Loss

Why is an "approved list" so bad? Here is what our own Counsel Ralph
Fucetola has to say about this threat to our health choices, "The "Accepted
Dietary Ingredient List" is especially troubling since such a code provision
moves us away from our Common Law Right to access the foods we choose to a
Civil Law (that is, Codex Alimentarius) regulation of what we may choose.
Under the Common Law what is not explicitly forbidden is allowed; under the
Code ("Civil Law"), whatever is not permitted is forbidden. This "lawyer's
distinction" is of the greatest significance in preserving our Liberty."
Only those things on the list will be permitted. The list is very, very
short and the doses are very, very low.

A spokesperson for the Life Extension Foundation wrote about another aspect
of the loss of health freedom which this bill assures, the vibrant nutrient
marketplace: "If it were not for the technological advances made possible by
private enterprise, the adverse effects of governmental ineptitude would
have rendered this nation insolvent decades ago. Said differently, if it
were not for the increases in productivity and reductions in costs made
possible by free enterprise, government waste and fraud would have already
destroyed us. "

So it is very simple: take the Action Item -

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26
714
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SHLrd2z1F3Aj5Btg0Nzc
IBeVGWYPlm9n>

Please take action once for each person in your family and enlist all your
contacts to do likewise. What happens if you don't? The US will be
"HARMonized" with the disastrous European Food Supplements Directive, under
which, for example, colloidal and nano silver were taken off the market on
January 1, 2010, homeopathic remedies are increasingly illegal to purchase
in Germany, nutrients are less and less available and Europeans' freedom to
chose natural, safe, effective treatments have been virtually destroyed.

We need to protect Health Freedom in America and take back Health Freedom in
Europe!

It's time to turn PUSH BACK into TAKE DOWN!

Yours for Global Health and Freedom,

General Bert
Albert N. Stubblebine III (US Army, Ret.)
President
Natural Solutions Foundation.

PS - Please make your Tax Exempt recurring donation here,
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SiPtv8tMgJ3kNVxgpytJ
UxeVGWYPlm9n> , now. If you appreciate the leadership of the Natural
Solutions Foundation, it's time to set up a recurring donation to the fund
our vital work. Click here: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FGaDsc2eY7IHHPIHPGQV
5xeVGWYPlm9n>

Special funding: Make a donation ending in the number 6 to earmark your
donation for our legal fund, supporting projects like our Stop the Shot Law
Suit to prevent FDA from authorizing H1N1 or any other influenza
vaccination.

And here are important Dr Rima Recommends messages

We've started to develop a new network, just to bring you the best of Dr
Rima Recommends, www.DrRima.net
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LJBIVIf%2FqoAF9gYEK%
2BLJrReVGWYPlm9n>  - we'll feature various outstanding items from our
www.Organics4U.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Vcz253yvVcf5PHpdSzw8
uReVGWYPlm9n>  and www.NaturalSolutionsMarketplace.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cw40%2F%2FACwRLUWV8x
gx5pyReVGWYPlm9n>  pages, but don't forget those pages either!

Remember, the EPA and FDA are, in a separate action, trying to take nano and
colloidal silver off the market, just as the European Food Supplements
Directive has succeeded in doing there.

Why? Because silver is the universal antibiotic and would destroy a vast
pharmaceutical market if enough people knew about it. After investigation, I
personally recommend the nano silver available at
www.Nutronix.com/naturalsolutions
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=NbeWmp5sMbPA7ZN0QFje
PheVGWYPlm9n> , Silver Biotics.

I would start laying in a supply now.  Although the product carries an
"expiration date", there is no evidence of which I am aware to suggest that
Silver Biotics has a significantly limited shelf life.

Cognitive Enhancement? The best way to control your own mind!

General Bert and I continue experiencing extraprdomary results with our
Cognitive Enhancement Pack (me) and Senior Cognitive Enhancement Pack (Gen.
Bert) which are literally astonishing.

I know supplementation and neurological enhancement very, very well. I have
never seen (or experienced) anything like this. You know how busy we are;
how much we rely on our ability to multitask and react quickly to
challenges...

The name says it all: COGNITIVE. ENHANCEMENT.

That's the story, in two words.

Here are the other two words to the story: Try Them!

Dr. Rima's Cognitive Enhancement Packs:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4558
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Aag%2BgV%2FJzYc7sr3n
APq6WBeVGWYPlm9n>

Or visit our new Dr Rima Recommends Network link, www.DrRima.net
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dNMBLR3fqqlVshVx0SgE
uheVGWYPlm9n>

Support your health and your health freedom with Valley of the Moon Coffee,
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SiESKYK5lz9Jm2wdAYUK
oxeVGWYPlm9n> http://nsfcoffeedeal.com or
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2F3jzkXod7ep76EXAvn
uhxBeVGWYPlm9n> http://www.ValleyoftheMoonCoffee.org

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=v9N6S0H852VDrLCFz358
OheVGWYPlm9n>
The Dr. Rima Reports: Your Health, Your Way

TUNE IN Every Week! Wednesday 8-10 PM Eastern

Think vaccine schedules are just for children? Think again!

www.TheFreedomLink.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mUYhOqsDCkp0EHAwg22g
VxeVGWYPlm9n>  Archived at:
http://www.thefreedomlink.org/Dr_Rima_Reports.php
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xikQcizipR6DyTvDgF%2
BdOBeVGWYPlm9n>  and at www.HealthFreedomRadio.com
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tEjyLg78hafxeff%2FoZ
ssEReVGWYPlm9n>

Don't Miss This Week's Incredible Guest, Paul G. King, PhD, February 10,
2010: World Famous Mercury Expert.

These are emergencies we must respond to, battles we must win, victories we
must achieve.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow MD
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=b65MPHawA8ckF5pNSuJ%
2Bo%2Bnukwmna8lt>
www.GlobalHealthFreedomUSA.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7X%2BL89bfYvyqUrhhhO
evKBeVGWYPlm9n>
Food Freedom eJournal
www.FoodFreedomeJournal.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TqQFIQ%2BLC%2Foui2gC
SH5IJReVGWYPlm9n>
International Decade of Nutrition
www.InternationalDecadeofNutrition.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LwJU6dYwUtrnsZuDhMJS
eheVGWYPlm9n>
Valley of the Moon Eco Demonstration Project
www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0M9feAOipfAb%2B2j2qq
fKZReVGWYPlm9n>
Valley of the Moon Coffee
www.ValleyoftheMoonCoffee.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3O8wa9OmwCuxqUwgC7YH
p%2B2napHI4age>
Virtual Malls Supporting Health Freedom
www.DrRima.net
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lZhH1KHzAGPf5E3D1FOv
iReVGWYPlm9n>
www.Organics4U.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8LZl4hX9aQdEtt%2Bh39
F0CheVGWYPlm9n>

www.NaturalSolutionsMarketplace.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=GloIjCOQIBPfDma3Vpsr
qheVGWYPlm9n>

PS - If you haven't received them, here are the permalinks to some of the
last couple eBlasts.
We always archive our Action eAlerts on the Health Freedom Blog at
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CvTcYddonAdUe2aQ2nOb
cxeVGWYPlm9n>

eBlasts Being Blocked; McCain Bill Attacks DSHEA!
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4615
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Sl0AHR1IYrc51rySvV%2
BYexeVGWYPlm9n>

Can't Lose for Winning if we PUSH BACK!
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4595
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7uxPvcYN6RkwuWVPOBrz
QxeVGWYPlm9n>

War Council: from Push Back to Take Down!
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4548
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VwkmHR2slEAxUulp1OAZ
iO2napHI4age>

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement only. To be
removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"