Has anyone analyzed this?

Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 5:57 AM
Subject: Fake 911 Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81LGZlJvR-g

The 9/11 TV hoax is now clearly exposed :
The entire Manhattan scenery was composed with digital imagery aimed at faking
" hijacked aircrafts " hitting the Twin Towers. This analysis demonstrates how
the TV footage was also used to concoct "amateur videos" endorsed by
individuals who may have participated in the actual image doctoring .

To download Simonshack's main 9/11 research "SEPTEMBER CLUES" in high
resolution, please visit: http://www.thesocialservice.it

video from: http://www.youtube.com/user/simonshack

Text Comments (46)   Options <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81LGZlJvR-g>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/butlincat1> butlincat1 (4 hours ago) Show Hide

 0

Marked as spam

@AnonymousTruther it was nuclear fission devices - small ones that caused the
china syndrome like effects after, that burnt the cars, that is causing the
cancers, that vapourised people - loads of evidence

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/butlincat1> butlincat1 (4 hours ago) Show Hide

 0

Marked as spam

@geo1671 it was the NAUDET brothers who went straight to building 7 after the
towers were hit cos they knew it was gonna go

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/butlincat1> butlincat1 (4 hours ago) Show Hide

 0

Marked as spam

@AnonymousTruther andf people = 1ST RESPONDERS - ARE dying of cancer caused by
the nuclear dust cloud - DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/butlincat1> butlincat1 (4 hours ago) Show Hide

 0

Marked as spam

@AnonymousTruther wtf do u mean dont spam on ur channel - who the fuck are you?
if youd talked to the amnonymous physicist youd fuckin learn sumthin - the
china syndrome was displayed as shown in the anon physicists book, plus loads
more - ur no fuckin expert tho u think you are - idiot!!

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/geo1671> geo1671 (10 hours ago) Show Hide

 0

Marked as spam

Anonymouse--I got a serious Question for you. @ Quebec Brothers just happened
to be in NY and just right moments captured the photo shopped planes creaming
into the towers. At the same time hundreds of construction men and Equipment
were streaming into NY from Quebec.Question: How did these MFkrs Jews get the
contract for klean-up/security,for the downed WTC, so quick from Mayor Ruddy
Jewalanie?
you are not a }}}}}sreal vulture.Harper pass new law Punishable crime calling
}srael terrorist

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther> AnonymousTruther (12 hours ago)
Show Hide

Marked as spam

(3) Loose Change create MANY hoaxes that people take for granted now.
I expose them btw.
I expose the too many conspiracy porn guys.
80-90% of ALL conspiracies are half-truths or lie to make you believe a greater
lie.
9/11 is only ONE of so many.
If you JUST understand the MULTIPLE layers of lies and deceit about 9/11, even
if you don't have all the truth about it, who does? you will see more and more
great lies and Hegelian Dialectics like this one.

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther> AnonymousTruther (12 hours ago)
Show Hide

Marked as spam

(2) FEMA arrived on New York on September 10th 2001. I think they, with the
Navy, and maybe other groups, were in control of the Command Center of Media.
ALL TV Staions (CNNBCBSFOX, and so on) have ALL SHARED THEY IMAGES FROM THE
BEGINNING. First it would be a FIRST TIME in History. And why? To lose money?
They WEREN'T in control of the "camera feeds" on 9/11.

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther> AnonymousTruther (12 hours ago)
Show Hide

Marked as spam

The "collapse" is a WHOLE other subject.
I don't doubt that you saw the "collapse".
It has NOTHING to do with the "plane/no plane" subject.
You need HOURS of videos to see that ALL images are PROVEN FAKE.

Yes, I can answer a LOT of questions about 9/11. Some have no concrete proofs,
why would I, it's ABSOLUTELY impossible, we are talking about 9/11. For the
most, try me!

By whom? FEMA (TV Fakery ONLY and aftermath control, NOT the tower/pentagon
strikes, not collapse, not media control, not..)

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther> AnonymousTruther (12 hours ago)
Show Hide

Marked as spam

Are you telling me (I'm French Canadian from Montréal), that I am some kind of
vulture?

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/AnonymousTruther> AnonymousTruther (12 hours ago)
Show Hide

Marked as spam

What? What are you talking about?
You are all over the place in what you're saying.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only *** CAVEAT
LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. NOTE:
Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet Browser. Please check
for daily real news posts and support the truth! (sorry but don't have time to
email all posts) at  <http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr
or   <http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  *** Revealing the hidden Truth For
Educational & Further Research Purposes only. ***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential
Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have read emails
without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone
other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of
the 1st & 4th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act
5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts
represent parody & satire & are all intended for entertainment and amusement
only. To be removed from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line
"REMOVE"