-----Original Message-----
From: zgrams-boun...@zgrams.zundelsite.org
[mailto:zgrams-boun...@zgrams.zundelsite.org] On Behalf Of Ingrid
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:17 PM
To: iriml...@bellsouth.net
Subject: A Zundel update: An example of how mainstream media bias in favor
of the Holocaust Lobby gets fabricated in the news

--

To all:

Very early this morning I received a request from an Associated Press
reporter for some comments on Ernst's pending release from prison.

I told him that I would answer questions if they were submitted in
writing, and if I could reply in writing.

The following exchange resulted:

[START]

AP:  >Why is this [Ernst Zündel's] most dangerous phase of his life?

My response:  My husband is the best-known Prisoner of Conscience in
Europe. He is highly respected worldwide for having procured forensic
and historically documented evidence through  several headline-making
trials involving expert witness testimony that the traditional
Holocaust claims of premeditated, industrial-type genocide simply do
not check out.    Nothing but nothing checks out!

Huge money and power ride on the orthodox Holocaust story - and yet,
among informed, intelligent folks, the so-called "Holocaust"  is
toast!  Thanks to my husband's lifelong activism to restore honor to
his country and his people, the Holocaust is now acknowledged widely
as a propaganda weapon.  For that, he is ferociously hated by a
self-serving Holocaust Lobby.

For decades, Ernst Zündel's opponents have tried to silence him by
any means fair or foul.  He has survived three known assassination
attempts already - two by bombs and one by arson.  When those
attempts failed, he was politically kidnapped in broad daylight on
American soil for the sole purpose of silencing his voice - we have
evidence on official embassy letterhead, for instance, that this was
a coordinated effort involving people at the highest governmental
levels in three, possibly four, so-called "democratic" countries.

I'm asking you - what does it take to silence Ernst Zündel for good?
What does it take to pay some punk to harm him?  We fear that, at the
very least, he will be re-arrested on flimsiest pretence and put back
into prison for life.

AP:  >Where does he plan to live (i.e. which country)?

My response:  We don't have any firm plans at this time.  My husband
is a German citizen by birth.  He is entitled to a passport.  Will he
get it?  We expect huge diplomatic barriers to keep him inside
Germany where Freedom of Speech simply doesn't exist.

AP:  >Is he banned from travel to the U.S. and Canada?

My response:  Not technically.  He has never been accused of any
criminal involvement whatsoever in either the US or Canada - he has
not even been accused, much less convicted, of any so-called "hate
crime."  In fact, months before he was kidnapped, the FBI
investigated him and recommended that his case be administratively
closed.  All of his legal problems stemmed from having offended the
Holocaust Lobby.

AP:  >Are you going to be here for his release?

My response:  No, I will not set foot in Germany.  It is no secret to
the sparrows in the sky that the current German Government, to its
disgrace and shame, is utterly subservient to the Lobby.  I am the
owner and webmaster of the Zundelsite, one of the very first
revisionist websites in cyberspace.  There still is a measure of
Freedom of Speech protecting me here in America, whereas I would be
risking immediate arrest if I stepped on German soil.  The Soviet
Republic of Germany is not exactly a safe place to visit for people
with unapproved views.  Ask Bishop Williamson, a British citizen.

[END]

Within less than an hour, I received the following write-up:

Hi, thanks for the responses. I hope you'll understand that I
couldn't include everything, but added your comments into the story
below. Allbest,

Dave

  BERLIN (AP) _ Far-right activist Ernst Zundel will soon be released
from prison after serving his five-year sentence for denying the
Holocaust, a German prosecutor said Wednesday.

¶   Mannheim prosecutor Andreas Grossmann said Zundel, 70, will be
released on March 1 after receiving credit for time served ahead of
his 2007 trial.

¶   Zundel, author of "The Hitler We Loved and Why," was deported
from Canada in 2005. He was convicted in February 2007 of 14 counts
of inciting hatred for years of anti-Semitic activities, including
contributing to a Web site devoted to denying the Holocaust _ a crime
in Germany.

¶   Prosecutors were able to bring charges in Germany because the Web
site was accessible there. Zundel, who has also lived in Tennessee,
and his supporters had argued he was exercising his right to free
speech.

¶   Zundel is a German citizen so can go wherever he wants in the
country following his release, Grossmann said, adding that he has
relatives in the Stuttgart area.

¶   Grossmann said he understood, however, that Zundel is banned by
the United States and Canada from returning to those countries.

¶   Zundel's wife, Ingrid Zundel, told the AP in an e-mail that he
was not technically barred from North America but that they "expect
huge diplomatic barriers to keep him inside Germany where freedom of
speech simply doesn't exist."

¶   Born in Germany in 1939, Zundel emigrated to Canada in 1958 and
lived in Toronto and Montreal until 2001. Canadian officials twice
rejected his attempts to obtain Canadian citizenship, and he moved to
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, until being deported to Canada in 2003 for
alleged immigration violations.

¶   In February 2005, a Canadian judge ruled that Zundel's activities
were not only a threat to national security, but "the international
community of nations" as well, clearing the way for his deportation
to Germany.

¶   Since his arrest, Ingrid Zundel _ who has remained in the U.S. _
said she has been running his Web site, so she cannot risk being
present when her husband is released.

¶   "I would be risking immediate arrest if I stepped on German
soil," she said.

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr
or  http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You
can also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  *** Revealing the hidden Truth For
Educational & Further Research Purposes only. ***  NOTICE: Due to
Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) may have
read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse, nor
protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is
reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the
Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955 Disclaimer
Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody & satire &
are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed from the
weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"