Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 1:17 AM
Subject: BBC Radio 4: Zionists Boast of 1 Million Sayanims (rich Jews around
World willing to sell out countries for Zionism and support terrorism
against gentiles): mystery of Mossad's first British hitwoman | Mail Online

The Mossad's forgotten colateral victims

"An hour later, Salameh left his home in his Chevrolet, in the company of
four bodyguards. As they passed the VW the bomb was detonated, mortally
wounding the occupants of the station wagon as well as killing four
passers-by  -  including a German nun and an English student. A further 18
bystanders were injured."

"Then came January 22, 1979. At 3.35pm the street was rocked by a huge
explosion as a 100lb car bomb was detonated. Nine people lost their lives in
the blast but it was the death of Ali Hassan Salameh, ripped apart in the
back of his Chevrolet station wagon, that would send shockwaves around the
world."

--------------------------------

In this Daily Mail piece, the actions of Jewish gangsters in seeking
vengeance for the deaths of 11 jews are treated dispassionately, and as
stated by Israeli officials in justification, about the targets: "They had
Jewish blood on their hands." and Jewish anger and desire for vengeance
seems to be accepted as a justification for extra judicial murder and the
exportation of state terrorism.

What is rarely stressed is the horrendous deaths and suffering of the
innocent non jews who just happen to be in the way of these murderous
monsters and their targets. One wonders whether the Mossad heartlessly
consider these non Jews as collateral damage victims- mere expendable sub
humans who's lives are "Not worth one Jewish toenail." as Zionists claim, (&
judged by their attitude to Zionist criminality it would appear that the UK
and USA political establishments share this sentiment?) or whether in fact
it intentionally targets innocents as it does in Palestine and Lebanon as
collective punishment, and in order to terrorize respective governments and
the press into acquiescence to their schemes?

One thing is certain, that from the earliest days of the murderous Irgun
Leumi/ Stern gang to the present, they have Gentile and British blood on
their hands, in fact they are drenched in the blood of innocents that cries
out to the heavens for vengeance against the vengeful.

I ask: Is it not time Britain woke up and got angry, boldly declaring 'Never
again'?

Would it be acceptable for Gentile priests to adopt the tone of Jewish
priests- their rabbis- and rail from the pulpit that 'all the jewish blood
in the world is not worth a hair of a British baby's head' or is his yet
another example of 'Jewish exceptionalism'?

Personally, I am not a deist, and ignore most of what religious people say
or claim to think as either stupid or vile anyway, and I would not be
pleased to hear priests spouting hate against Jews, just as I detest their
current, PC, hate rants against whites and Britons.

In a recent BBC Radio4 'PM' programme:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qmf17#synopsis

an expert in Jewish terror stated that there were, he believed, something
like half a million Sayanim in the world, although Jewish authorities
boasted of a million. These Sayanim are rich influential Jews in Gentile
society who have sworn a solemn oath to render whatever assistance is
required of them to the Jewish authorities- a version of the Mafia, only
more ancient, better established and organized, richer and more brutal.

So if there are 20 million Jews in the world and the Zionists are telling
the truth-an unlikely 'first' for them I concede- then one in every 20 Jews
is a potential Zionist agent of terror, and where would such agents be
found? Surely in the press the police, the judiciary, the broadcasting
companies, the leadership of the established political parties and
especially in any new parties which appeared to challenge the status quo in
order to either modify their policies in favour of the ruling Zionists or to
compromise them, create dissent and bring the organisation down as we
witness in the early US patriotic parties, the Tea Party org' the Anti war
coalition and who knows how many European 'Patriotic' parties?

Recent history proves that no country or political organisation or
individual can insulate itself from the problems of the Middle East, which
is to say- a potentially eternal dispute between the Jewish state and its
neighbours; for the ME is here at the heart of our society, influencing or
controlling matters toward a Zionist agenda and in wholly Zionist interests.

In (their) furtherance of their disputes we as a people and as individuals
have been subjected to a daily terror- either real or contrived, and
deprived of our ancient British way of life, our rights as free citizens- or
subjects- of a free and independent country. We have been humiliated and
made poor, but worst of all we have been stripped of our humanity and hurled
into a mediaeval world of state torture, imprisonment without trial and
futile military crusades overseas.

 The dreadful loss of non-Jewish innocent life and the callous disregard for
Gentile life illustrated by the above terror killings (and likely those
during 9/11, the 'US Liberty' etc) especially when considered in context
with the sustained multi £million campaigns by Zionist organisations to
demonize Gentile society as Anti-Semitic via inflating the most minor and
even non existent or Jewish 'false flag' incidents, and thus a society
allegedly 'riddled with anti Jewishness' (as they say- Scratch any Gentile
and expose the anti Semite lurking within') and therefore a people unworthy
of compassion deserving only suffering and Jewish vengeance. All this is
evidence of a pervasive Zionist attitude which, at least in the higher
echelons of Judaic tribal society, goes far beyond mere distain for non-Jews
but actual Anti-Gentilism or Gentile hatred.

It is the opinion of some who have studied it and read statements made by
jews (above), some secularists and some who have suffered from it, that the
Jewish religion is another "vicious, wicked faith". Even, emotionally: "a
dragon ... the terrible mortal enemy of all our fundamental values and
something which, unchecked, will bring misery and disaster to this country".

But such views of this faith as on others, is not necessarily an attack on
Jews for as they might claim: "There's a huge difference between criticizing
a religion and saying this is an attack on the people who follow it. When I
criticize Jewry, I criticize that religion and the culture it sets up,
certainly not Jews as a group."

For instance, In the Jewish OT stories, it is claimed that somebody or
other- a Jew, wrestled with God- the alleged divine being that allegedly
created the universe and has no problem shifting whole galaxies about, and
that after wrestling God all night this Woody Allen character finally beat
God!

Now clearly the man was a liar or a delusional lunatic, and, if he even
existed to wrestle anyone at all it was someone else other than god, since
God either doesn't exist or if he did, would be far stronger than any man-
certainly than any Woody Allen character. Therefore one might on this
evidence alone say that everyone who follows the Jewish the Christian or the
Muslim faith- which all subscribe to the ridiculous OT legends- must be a
total idiot for believing in such childish pap, but people are selective
believers, adherents and deniers who sub consciously exclude from their
thoughts un acceptable facts, and thereby differ in their attitudes and
actions, even within the same faith or culture. There is -as they say- good
and bad in all.

It is clear that there is a problem with some Jews and it is a big problem.
As we see, we have allowed a situation to grow and fester where we now have
little if any control of our nations destiny. We cannot go on like this with
foreign agents governing our governments and especially when these are
adherents of a "vicious wicked (and daft) faith." and agents of a vicious
and wicked nation.

By the time you read this, no doubt the matter has been hushed up by the
powers that be and their 'Friends of Israel' Shabbats Goys and the dual
nationality government ministers, but the fact remains that unless and until
we clear identify, expose and clear out these agencies, empower and instruct
our secret services to vet non indigenous people for their loyalty to the
nation, we shall cease to be a nation.

JB

Read more:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myst
ery-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html#ixzz0gC7wKpMR>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myste
ry-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html#ixzz0gC7wKpMR

Read more:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myst
ery-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html#ixzz0gC7A3ayP>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myste
ry-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html#ixzz0gC7A3ayP

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myst
ery-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1252371/The-QC-vanished-sister-myste
ry-Mossads-British-hitwoman.html

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"