Subject: THEIR PLAN SPELLED OUT - The Anglo-Saxon Mission / The Bankers
Manifesto

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to
remain silent" -- Thomas Jefferson

cid:4DA98EA7-4A62-4861-8267-CCEC103C19FD@local

archived here:

http://www.angelsfortruth.com/blog/2010/02/the-anglo-saxon-mission-the-banke
r-manifesto/

Please tell everyone you know what Truths you understand now.. wake up your
neighbors.. tell them to watch youtube videos and start researching.

We need everyone to WORK to spread the TRUTH. Whatever part you play..
health truths, spiritual truths, 911 truths, , helping people to grow their
own healthy food.... Whatever it is that feels right for you.. now it the
time ACT for the good of all of US. If you can't ACT because you are too
busy with important other stuff, and you can afford it, support those who
are working to spread the TRUTH. Put your dollar behind those spreading the
Light, rather than those keeping the old tired corrupt system running.

--------

WE SAY "NO! ..... NO WAR, NO MORE BEING CHESS PIECES FOR THOSE HIDDEN EVIL
SHADOW BEINGS."

"WE DECLARE OUR SOVEREIGNTY AS DIVINE BEINGS OF PEACE!"

------

The
<http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2009/02/26/the-bankers-manifesto-of-1892
-history-repeated/>  Bankers Manifesto of 1892: History Repeated

Posted by: Andrew Cheetham
<http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/author/andrew-cheetham/>  in Banking and
the Money Scam
<http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/category/bankingmoneyscam/> , European
<http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/category/globalisationeu/>  Union & the
New World Order, Illuminati Criminals
<http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/category/illuminaticriminals/>

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. revealed the Bankers Manifesto of 1892
to the U.S. Congress somewhere between 1907 and
1917.http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2009/02/26/the-bankers-manifesto-of-
1892-history-repeated/

We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for
the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion.
Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular
will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs
without fear of any organized resistance.

Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our
trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations
in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend
and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to
our designs as may require force to overcome.

This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a
crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through
combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and
mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes,
they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the
strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth
under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats
itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men
who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing
this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known
as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity
must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in
fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the
common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so
generously planned and successfully accomplished.

Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it?

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"